Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Owl Right

It's Owl Right
itsowlright@aol.com

I had the pleasure of doing a product trade with It's Owl Right. I sent her one of my products, and she sent one of hers. The intention was for us to write a review on each other. It was a great experience, and a wonderful pleasure! 

I was sent one of her signature wrist clutches. She chose which one was going to be sent to me, and I was not able to choose any colors. I was sent a gorgeous pink Tye-Dye with a brown flower design. I must say, that these two colors have been my favorite since I was about 15 years old! I was very ecstatic that she was able to choose colors that fit me, without even knowing me. The clutch came with a wrist part that can be removed if the person choses to remove it. It looks as if it was professionally made, the color of the thread matches the theme as well. The inside has a pocket, perhaps for money or business cards. The clutch is big enough to hold cards, credit cards, make up, and many more things. 

I use it for my jewelry making supplies and hardware. It fits perfectly inside my own purse that I carry around with me. I would definetly recommend this for any young lady or women who love to keep things in a portable yet stylish hand bags! It really is easy to keep with you, does not add a lot of extra weight to your purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment