Friday, May 20, 2011

Pixie Girl Treats

PixieGirlTreats
PixieGirlTreats@hotmail.com

I had the pleasure of receiving treats from PixieGirlTreats. A home based company that caters to our 4 legged fur babies. I must admit that I have a very picky little Maltipoo who rejects treats very easily. How ever, the day I received these treats, my puppy named Zoey demanded to eat four of them within 20 minutes! She absolutely loves these treats.

They are made out of human grade ingredients, that are all organic. There are no preservatives, no bypass products, and no horrible fillers! They are completely healthy for us humans, and our fur babies! These treats arrive in a FDA approved bag, and can be refrigerated or put into the freezer for a long period of time. They do not have to be given to your pet within a couple days! Which means theres more days to spoil them with amazing treats!

Zoey knows what the bag looks like. Every time I open the refrigerator door she begs for one! Here is a blurry photo of my child trying to eat her treat from my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment