Friday, May 20, 2011

Charm Factory Jewelry Tag



I was searching web sites for a perfect addition to my "Animal Abuse Awareness" jewelry when I came to Charmfactory.com. They had a section for Custom Jewelry Tags. When I contacted them about this, they were kind enough to offer me a chance to do a product review for them and receive 25 free custom tags! I was more then excited for this! My only dilemma was finding what exactly to put on them. After a few days, I finally asked if we could do a half and half. One half saying "Pawalicious" and the other saying "iSupport". This company is unbelievably kind! They were more than happy to accommodate me on this.

I received my tags within 3 days of placing the order. The package was very simple in a yellow bubble envelope. When I opened it, I saw my tags rolled up tightly inside another small jewelry type bag. They were taped closed and wrapped perfectly. I was able to put 18mm rings onto them, and attach it to my Animal Abuse necklace. I must say they perfectly balance the necklace out. I have had so many people interested in them. They are the perfect touch for those jewelry makers who want to personalize their own works of art!

Here is a photo of the tag being used on my jewelry. My camera does not do the best with capturing the small details, which is why you can not see the text on the charm I received from Charmfactory!



About CharmFactory.com:
We feature almost 5000 high quality, unique sterling silver charms, bracelets, beads and more.Silver charm bracelets are so easy to personalize. Start by choosing a charm bracelet (or necklace). Then add as many .925 sterling silver charms as you like. Each charm comes with a free jump ring to attach it to your bracelet.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad to see such a glowing review for the charms from this company. We need jewelry tags and they seem to be a good place to buy them, and your review helps make me feel that it's a good place to try. We will be ordering soon, and thanks!

    ReplyDelete