Monday, June 20, 2011

UnkamenGifts.com

UnkamenGifts.com
http://unkamengifts.etsy.com

I was looking for some jump rings to use for my products that I have started to create. Well I have these amazing Lego Octopus pieces but no jump rings to match my chains or to fit the piece. I was browsing Etsy and came across this amazing man. He was able to make me 15 rings of each color I wanted. I simply contacted him with the size, colors, and asked if he could make them for me. Within less than 24 hours he informed me that this order could be full filled! I was so excited, he even asked if I had a deadline he had to meet. Although I did not, I had my products within a week! Amazing, simply amazing.

The quality of the rings were perfect, there was not a scratch on any of the jump rings. It was as if he used the perfect tools that were soft enough not to leave a mark. The jump rings were the perfect size, perfectly cut, perfect circles and just simply perfect. I could not express how happy I was with this order. They even included a free magnet with their logo so I could never forget them, and included some free rings in different colors and sizes!! Seriously, how generous could this company be? On a scale 1-10 it is a perfect 12! That's how happy I am with this.

Here's a photo of my almost finished product, enjoy. Check this company out if you ever need colored jump rings for your own creations, you will not be let down!

1 comment: